New year, new design!
At the same time I didn't want to completely change, I wanted to keep some echo of the old header, so... here's the result. I think it is brighter and fresher and I hope it goes in the direction of two of my keywords/mantras for 2011: light and simplicity.
Still I'm not completely happy with it (of course), in particular the colors, and there's a few improvements I need to make as soon as possible plus I'm still hoping to migrate the whole site at a certain point... But in the meantime, hope you will let me know what you think of the new design! Like it?
Just let me highlight a couple of things:
- On the right column you can now see a complete set of ways to keep in touch with DailySuze: social networks, RSS, Flickr and Pinterest
Have you heard of Pinterest? It's a social bookmarking service/community and I can tell you is just great and utterly addictive! Follow me on Pinterest and find out more.
I've removed the link to Formspring although I'm keeping my account open. To be honest I don't like Formspring so much but please feel free to simply email me for any inquiry, I love when you do that!
- See the "Friend of the day" pennant? This replaces the previous feature formerly called "Lovely People". The "friend" in question will change periodically and this is simply a way to share with you my favorite blogs and sites and in particular I will link the friends I feel particularly close to in a given moment: someone who's been incredibly nice with me or someone I feel I'm on the same wavelenght or someone I'm enthusiast about or somone new or... :)
- My blogroll is still not updated at all! But it's next on my todo list.
- If you're already sharing a DailySuze button on your site and you grabbed the code of the button: it should be already automatically updated
- If you're already sharing a DailySuze button on your site and you downloaded the image and uploaded on your site: please click here for updated graphics!
- I'm glad you like my freebies! You can now find a quick link to the freebies at the top of the first column. And... pssst... To celebrate this little makeover, I will share a free printable soon...