Halloween is almost here and although it's not an Italian holiday it's slowly coming into fashion in old good Italy too... So no big surprise when Elena asked me to create the decor of the birthday party for her baby Rebecca (5) with Halloween theme. It was not completely easy to come up with something 100% appropriate for the little guests of the party as I wanted to avoid anything "horror" or even vaguely scary, but in the end (thanks to a freeware resource I've found) I think it all came out cute and fun and I hear that the birthday girl is super excited, which is the most important! :)
Elena and Rebecca kindly agreed I share with DailySuze readers as FREE PRINTABLE part of the cupcake toppers that they will use for the party.
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Relax! (But cutting perfect circles can be tricky...)
- TIME: 15' max for 6 toppers
- COST: I'm pretty sure you won't need to buy anything to make this!
- DailySuze free printable sheet that you can download asPDF at the bottom of this post
- Toothpicks or other type of wood or plastic sticks suitable for food as needed
- Scissors for paper (choose child-safe scissors if you do this project with your kids!)
- Glue for paper (choose a non-toxic one if you plan to put the mini-flags on cupcakes or other food - or if you do this little fun project with your kids!)
- Normal home color printer
- I recommend to print on a thin cardboard
The round elements can also be used for Halloween bunting garlands:
I hope I'll be able to show you some images from Rebecca's party after the weekend: her mum is a professional confectioner so you can be sure they will be mouthwatering...
In the meantime hope you like this little freebie, my friends! Will you celebrate Halloween? What will you be? I'd love to hear!
NOTE: these printables have NO commercial purpose and they are free for your personal NON-commercial usage. If you like them and you want to spread the word you are very welcome, but please credit me and do not re-distribute directly on your site: please link back to this post. Thanks.
Note: Based on freeware dingbats.